We Create Custom Designed Websites to Increase YOUR Leads & Sales.
In today's day and age, a website is an unarguably major money-making asset for a business. And if it isn’t generating you revenue, then it's as good as nothing.
About 3.5 billion Google searches occur every day. In the digital landscape of today’s Internet world, every company demands a website. You may not believe it, but your website acts as your virtual sales rep 24*7. And if your website isn’t mobile-friendly, is outdated, doesn't bring any visitors or leads, or isn't up to your satisfaction, you require expert website design services from DigitalPrarabadh.
Do you often wonder why your competitors are outperforming you? Let us tell you, nine out of ten times, it has something to do with their website and its content:
1. It’s a no-brainer that a website needs to be visible- When we say visible, we mean search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. Over 90% of online activities start with a search engine, so a website demands to be designed as per the best Search Engine Optimization(SEO) methods. When you partner with us, our website designers guarantee to produce an SEO-optimized website.
2. A website necessitates to be mobile-friendly – In India, more than 80% of web searches occur via smartphones and tablets. Everyone is on the move, and just a single glance at your website on their phone can make them decide whether they want to do business with you or not! At DigitalPrarabdh, Indore, we design mobile-friendly websites.
3. A website needs to be secure and reliable– In the past, you must have heard or read in the news that some online company had a data leak and that they are trying to protect their client information. But by then, more than 90% of customers took their business away from the company. Well, that is why customers prefer a secure website, be it just their name or email address. Google also gives better rankings to SSL secured websites. Solid security is something you can always expect from us.
4. A website demands to be fast – It must have happened with you too when you were trying to open a website, but it was taking forever to load, and in frustration, you closed the website and never visited it back again. That is why a website needs to be opened within three secs else 50% of visitors leave.
5. Your website needs to be easily accessible and understandable– When a visitor land on your homepage, it should be easy on the eyes and quickly navigable. Because it only takes a second for a user to create your image with your website. And, that is why at DigitalPrarabdh, we design websites that suits your business the most.
Let us assure you, your business is just one call away from becoming a hit and fulfilling your dreams. For any inquiry related to Web Development - drop us a message or give us a call now!